Studio Cube

Address:  24/157 Shakti Nagar Delhi NCR110007
Contact: Kashish 9999882488 kashish@studiocube.in http://Www.studiocube.in

About

Studio Cube, a multi-disciplinary architectural studio that thrives on sustainable innovations. Adaptive architecture is a part of the design philosophy. 80% of the space is perceived through our visual receptors. Studio cube focuses on how to increase the other 4 receptors of our body from 20% to 30-35%, creating a deeper relation of the user and the building
Specialized in : Architecture

Share:
Add to Favorites

Rate this Professional

Post Review

Reviews: